Getting tired of having to reset the iphone all the time

IceDigger

Registered
Since about a week ago I have had to reset the iphone because it would not respond or turn on.

It all started when I set the password for it. A couple days later I slide the slider bar to turn it on and was about to put my password in when it didn't respond to me typing any keys in. So I restarted it by holding in the top and bottom button on for 10 sec and after the reboot it was ok.

A couple days later I was browsing the email on it and while it looked like it was trying to download an email it froze. Nothing would respond. So I had to reset it again.

And today while browsing the internet it did the same thing.

Any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?

This may help you avoid crashes, but it looks like you are not alone in this problem. Hopefully Apple will fix this with a firmware update in the near future.

Your description is not too clear. When you say it does not respond, what do you mean? How long do you wait?

If you are using EDGE and the quality of the connection is not good, I often see freeze ups occur... however, they always go away although it can take as long as a minute or so to clear up. It's like the phone is busy trying to deal with a poor connection and can't handle anything else.

Back