Girls dig Mac heads!

cigar

Registered
I know it sound too good to be true. But remember,girls,women dig guy's who are cool.
Ok,not all of us can affort a hummer or some other *bling* bling* gadget but walking around on the weekend in your T-shirt/polo ot whatever with the Apple sign clearly to see attracts the opposite side and for the rest it is up to you to make something out of it.
Well i was lucky again...like previous months :eek:

Attachments

• Cigar & Lana.JPG
    Cigar & Lana.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Lana alone posing.jpg
    Lana alone posing.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 90
Man, that must be some shirt to attract any woman with that face. Yikes. Shall we call you Mr. Smiley from now on?

:D ;)

I can vouch for that as well, ive gotten quite a few conversations out of taking my PB to the cafe. Its going to be really interesting when I start my masters degree program (software engineering) in January and pull out the PB in class, I can't wait to see the look on the instructors faces, hehehe.

I see I really need a PB. BTW, I lecture in software engineering, I can't wait to see the look on the students' faces once I pull out the PB in class, hehe... :D

delsoljb32 said:
I can vouch for that as well, ive gotten quite a few conversations out of taking my PB to the cafe. Its going to be really interesting when I start my masters degree program (software engineering) in January and pull out the PB in class, I can't wait to see the look on the instructors faces, hehehe.

What a great weekend i had again as Mac-rebel of the past ;)
"Lana" was off for the weekend so.."Hello Kimberly"

Attachments

• Cigar & Kimberly Saturdaynight 22-10-.JPG
    Cigar & Kimberly Saturdaynight 22-10-.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 35
I hooked me an Apple Employee with my PB...

One of the koolest things that could happen to me is hooking up with an athletic girl who loves Macs. If she's a soccer player, better yet! But eh... that sort of girls are so rare so... I'd settle for meeting one! Heh.

(Of course, I'd love her more if she's also... too many things to mention!)

Back