Go....Bush

Politicians are all liars and theives. Politicians don't represent the people. They represent those who sponsor them. Democrat and republican alike. They all change to the popular opinion just to win their reelections.
I hate politics as well...

Yes but then look at who is sponsoring them... Well, my political point gets stronger all the time, it's something like "ANYONE BUT BUSH FOR PRESIDENT" .. would make a nicer bumper sticker. :)

While I have no great love for the man either,one has to wonder if the circumstances of the world has forced him to these actions.Btw killing any member of the Taliban doesn't make me want to shed any tears.But on Iraq well the verdict on that may take a generation or 2.

Regarding Iraq, Shrub was just finishing "Daddy's" "unfinished business/getting even/revenge". Saddam was a target of Bush Junior even before he took office as President.

So this should tell you just how much Americans follow their politics!So just how many people in one of the biggest democracies actually vote hhmmm?Or for that matter have ever voted!I bet it's a scary number ::ha::

Yup, the number who don't vote is scary and those are the ones who also complain the most about stuff...go figure.

A: That John Doe guy is a horrible polotician.
B: Who'd you vote for then?

A: No one.
B: WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING THEN?

I can't remember now if that was out of the whole US population or just those who could vote... Either way, still scary!

Back