Going to buy an ipod

Originally posted by Devlinite
I though purchasing songs is old fashion... :D

Aright, you probably right with the ipod, but I still think it's too expensive for what it does... If they lowered the price, it would be more successful than now. I would consider even buying it.

They are not that over priced for what you get, you can also use it as a portable hard drive, and with pod2go, you can put webpages and any info you want it, plus use it as a calendar and address book with iSync :cool:

considering, i can put my music collection on it, back up my photography and art, and create a system folder to boot off of for a diagnostic tool, i say it is well worth the cost...

opinion out of the way.... this is warning number 2, Devlinite, stop trolling, you can have whatever opinions you want, but to be completely ignorant and insult everything mac related to just get a reaction is completely unwelcome here.... so please heed this warning and calm down.

Wait a min buddy, the only cussing, swearing and screaming is from the other end, I never insulted or disrespected anyone opinion here. If didn't care what others had to say, I wouldn't reply.

Secondly, there is nothing to troll about, if my opinion is angering some people, then that is there problem how they behave not me.

I never siad MAC SUCKS MAC SUCKS , BUYING APPLE IS GAY!

I gave with all my objective arguments, with at least a bit of substance, unlike some other people here, who simply slander my opinions and start the name calling.

no, you gave very subjective arguments.... and so did others, thats fine...

but you are coming into a macintosh based forum, and speaking negatively about apple at every single chance you can get... that to me, meets the very definition of trolling.

do NOT push your luck

The new Imac has a sleek and beatiful design, it's the only computer that does not look like one, therefore it is a step up in the evolution of computers.

I also considered buying it, when the prices go down for my mom.

There, i said something positive.

Now no one can accuse me of being a negative anti-mac troll.

lol, that was good actually dev, and quite frankly my same view of the imac... just tone it down a little... thats all im asking, think about where you are :)

Dear Devlinite,

These forums actually called www.macosx.com and if you cannot understand what their audience is by it's name let me tell you:

Apple and their products

For any reasons, logical, ethical, scientific, etc. or NOT you seem to like and actually enjoy your Wintel/Amd world and that's GOOD for you...

If you like to share YOUR fun with us, by now, you already did that in abundant ways! I would like to inform you that with the things you post here you remind the majority of people here what life forms they should avoid in any way possible! The life forms you seem to come from are the following...

Devlinite Evolution
------------------------
Stage 1:
http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/peon.shtml

Stage 2:
http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/trollheadhunter.shtml

Stage 3:
http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/trollberserker.shtml

The worst part is that you actually seem to enjoy your Evolution and you are going all the way in order to become this:
http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/shadowhunter.shtml

You! You! You are one a heck of a TROLL!!!

Enjoy, your logical, mature, scientific, democratic, etc. visit here!

After all, TROLLS too, deserve a fair treatment in www.macosx.com and not only Apple customers...

And I thought Devinlite was gone :(
I AM the proud owner of an iPod, and I DO love everything about it. It looks great, sounds good (aac > mp3 || only the iPod can use aac), and is very simple to learn how to use.
i would reccomend the iPod over another mp3 player any day.
Unless you want a flash based mp3 player, which is a lot smaller and has only about 256MB (max) capacity, go for the iPod.

The Dock gives you a Line Out jack that you can connect to your stereo. If you try to do that with the headphone jack you'll have to crank the volume all the way up, which is not a problem until you forget to turn it down and plug your headphones in again (ouch!). I absolutely love my iPod, and I use it every day. If you go for either the 20 or 40 gig model you get a case with a belt clip as well. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Marc

Back