Good 19" Monitors?

Symptom

Registered
I am in the market for a nice 19" monitor at an affordable price. I don't really know how to compare different companies monitors but basically I am looking for the best bang for the buck.

Sony FD Trinitron. They have the best image you'll find in a CRT, and they are resonably priced. They are alittle more then a viewsonic/NEC/etc but they are more then worth the extra money.

Brian

I am looking for something a tad cheaper, I think. I have had bad experiences with Sony monitors, and in general nearly all Sony products are overpriced for what they are. In pretty much every area there is a company that makes a better product for a cheaper price.

At any rate, I would like something more in the medium or lower price range of 19" monitors that is also a good value.

Hey guys I am still looking! Any help would be appreciated...

I want to spend about $350 on the monitor. I have been looking at the NEC Multisync FE+ Series. I like the price and the black case....are these good monitors?

Suggestions...please...

Thankyou for the link. I ended up going with the #1 rated Samsung on the list I believe the Samsun 900F.

I actually got it for $312 with no tax and free OVERNIGHT shipping from dell.com.

Can't beat that.

Thanks again that link was exactly what I was looking for. Great monitors at very reasonable prices

Back