Good UK ISP for OS X?

bighairydog

tail-wagging member
Hi mac nutters...

Do any of you know a good ISP for OS X in the UK? I believe AOL (who don't really fit into the category of a good ISP anyway) have stopped suporting OS X, or are dragging their feet for too long, so I must find another.

Bernie :eek:)

I personally use NTL cablemodem. Whilst they do not support OSX, they do allow me to use it - I am just on my own. However I know enough about IP to know when the problem is mine or theirs. However I have very few problems with them.

Otherwise, for dial-up try this one:

http://adial.co.uk/

They seem to have OSX support, but I have never tried them.

R.

I use BT Internet (or 'OpenWorld' or whatever they are calling themselves this week) - for no other reason than at the time it was the easiest option to use if you wanted the £5 extra per month for unlimited internet calls.

I don't have anything to particularly recommend them, but on the other hand I have no particular problems with them.

I actually use them solely for connectivity - I don't even use their email system. Oh, usenet is uncensored too, if you are into that kind of thing ;)

I use BTInternet and have done for many years with no problems. 7x24 "Anytime" dial-up service for flat monthly fee.

Changing my system over to OSX did not seem to make any difference at their end.

Cheers for the advice - I've had a snoop round based on what y'all suggested and decided to go for Demon.

Bernie :eek:)

Back