google issues

mroberts98

Registered
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I have no idea!!
For some time now I have had an issue with pop-up ads (despite having them "blocked") and at the same time I began having problems with google. When I do a search its fine, but as soon as I click on one of the results I get redirected to ads ands weird google pages. If I go back and click on the result link a second time, it takes where I want to go. This happens EVERy time and I'm geting very sick of it. It only happens with Google. Help please!! Mark

Well check to make sure you didn't get the old Mac Trojan that is around by running the free DNSChanger Removal Tool. One got that Trojan by relying on a p0rn site saying one need a QuickTime plugin to view a video.

Now if a Mac user wanted to view 99% of the video (for free) floating on the net then the only free QuickTime plugins a Mac user needs are Perian and Flip4Mac. The only video's you will not be able to use are Windows Media 10+ with DRM. This is why most internet video went to Flash.

Plus I urge all computer users to start using the free OpenDNS.com service. They even have a video showing the benefits of using the free service.

Back