Great Article

So according to the Itunes article all windows users not only get free music but also free software? I must really be missing out. My windows machine does not seem to have these offerings. Sure, I could steal some music like in the old days with Napster, but Kazaa and the other offerings these days suck. Filled with fake files and viruses. Not to metion possible action against me from the RIAA. Free software? I may have shared software back in the old days, but these days I would not do that either. Not worth the trouble, epically when I get software for cheap through the Campus store. $30 for XP pro, Office XP and Office v.x is not so bad.

I do feel that music should be more like 50 cents, but I still like to download the songs I really like.

Originally posted by citizentony
So according to the Itunes article all windows users not only get free music but also free software? I must really be missing out. My windows machine does not seem to have these offerings. Sure, I could steal some music like in the old days with Napster, but Kazaa and the other offerings these days suck. Filled with fake files and viruses. Not to metion possible action against me from the RIAA. Free software? I may have shared software back in the old days, but these days I would not do that either. Not worth the trouble, epically when I get software for cheap through the Campus store. $30 for XP pro, Office XP and Office v.x is not so bad.

I do feel that music should be more like 50 cents, but I still like to download the songs I really like.

:) :) :) bingo

Back