Great Browser

Care to show us where the real Macho-O release is? Everyone I saw at the FTP site is 1.1 megs.

guys, i've said my say on this subject. i am not writing anymore diatribes on it. i will provide the link to the first discussion every time anyone posts a link with "try this" and that will be it. i thought we did well at discussing the pros and cons the first time around. i even let you guys have the last post of the thread because i was done.

the more you keep repeating the same points over and over, the more i feel like i made the better argument. continuing to imply we are stupid for seeing a connection you do not isn't going to help anything. it's like kicking the cat when the boss yells at you.

who are you trying to convince by saying the same thing over and over? maybe yourselves? truth usually rings clear the first time.

I sleep well at night. at least over this one.

ps - i would never have thought anyone from ohio state and someone from ann arbor would ever agree on anything. miracles do happen.:) Good additions to the argument Aqualung.

and btw kilowatt - great job you did the other night of going thru and answering troubleshooting questions for lots of people. your efforts that night did not go unnoticed.

Kilowatt,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. I'm used to patiently search for the greatest Mac software, but since it was impossible (at that time) I did what I thought was logical : screaming for help! ^_^

I WILL download the build and try it, in hope that it will offer me an alternate browser that renders prettier pages than iCab... I'm also used to try beta software, so the fact that this Mozilla Mach-O build isn't working with some plugins won't affect me at all. Thanks once again...

Back