Greetings

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello since I have been given the job of moderating this little corner of MacOSX.com. I'm looking forward to reading your well-considered, on-topic posts. :)

To tell you a bit about myself, I am a graphic artist and cartoonist living in New Brunswick, Canada. I first used Macs around 1986 in college but didn't really fall in love with them until I got into my current profession. Since then I have bought a lime 333 mHz iMac and more recently a dual usb iBook, which is sweet. I also use a Newton MP 100 regularly and have an attic full of pre-PPC Macs.

As for software, obviously I am most familiar with graphics and layout apps, like Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Quark, etc. I don't have a lot of knowledge of Mac gaming (all I own is UT, The Sims, and some Freeverse games) or 3D and video apps, so I hope to learn from you guys. If there are any apps that I know about which you want to learn more about, don't hesitate to ask.

Until then, enjoy the forum!

Scott M.

Do you know anything about Palm DesktopX beta? Huh, do you? Huh tuff guy, well?

Nah...just messing with you. :)

..but I am using Chronos Personal Organizer for X, which apparently has Palm sync capability and seems to work pretty well. I don't have a Palm yet- probably never will, I would rather have a Handspring.

I do have a Newton, but sadly am unable to sync it with my iBook- so far anyway. ;)

Dear superiorstudio,

Will you tell me the URL of Chronos Personal Organizer for X, or more information of it.

Thanks!:D

Back