Group Calendar app in OSX?

d1taylor

Writer, et. al.
I'm working with a non-profit foundation and they've amazingly seen the light and are all running Mac OS X. They've asked me if I know of any group calendar application for MacOS and after having poked around, all I can find is iCal, yet I've also read that the group calendar features aren't yet working in the beta. Any comments? Any suggestions for other apps? Ideally, something that ran on OS9 & OSX would be nice, and OS9+OSX+Win would be way cool. It doesn't have to be free, but less expensive = good, more expensive = not so good.

Thanks in advance!

Excellent suggestion! I just checked out their product line and it looks like it could be a definite winner. I'm still curious about the groupware capabilities of iCal, though, since iCal definitely wins in the "cool appearance" category!

I have to agree on iCal as being cool, but still I think I'll wail for version 1.2 or later :)

Regarding Teamsoft - I would suggest you download the tryout version first because:
1. In version 3.1 there were loads of problems getting the palm sync to work.
2. The adresse book is pretty lousy

If you want me to, I can try to dig up an old email I send to their support center regarding some issues.

Really it depend on what you need, some of the features work very well.

We have an iCal alternative almost ready. Its completely web based, thus it is compatible in all browsers from Netscape 4.75 + and IE 5.0 +

Back