HAHAHA these people are pathetic

Siq

No worries!
this is just hilarius- look at machaters.com's list of reasons why to hate a mac:

1. THEY ARE MACS!

2. THEY KEEP ON FREEZING RIGHT ON THE TIMES YOU FORGET TO SAVE YOUR WORK!

3. THE CREATORS ARE SO STUPID THE SUPPORT THEY USED FOR THE HARD DRIVE ON THE IBOOK IS PLASTIK AND WHEN THE HARD DRIVE BECOMES HOT, GUESS WHAT HAPPENS!

4. THEY CRASH VERY OFTEN!

5. THEY LOOK STUPID!

6. THEY ARE STUPID!

7. A FRUIT COMPANY MAKES THEM!

7. THEY FREEZE THE MOMENT YOU OPEN MORE THAN 1 WEB BROWSER WHILE ON A PC YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN 20 OPEN AT THE SAME TIME!

8. WHEN THEY TOTALLY FREEZE YOU HAVE TO PULL THEIR PLUG TO RESTART THEM!

9. THEY ARE FOR KIDS!

10. THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK AFTER YOU USE ONE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS!

11. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THEM IS: YOU CAN FIND THEM ANYWHERE.

12. THEY ARE NOT VERY DURABLE!!!

13. BIRDS DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER.

14. EVEN TOILET CLEANERS DON'T LIKE THEM!!!

15. THEY HAVE ONLY ONE FUNCTION

16. NAZI'S ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR SYMBOL!

17. YOU NEED AN EXAMPLE? THE NAME THEY GOT~!!

18. FAMOUS MAGAZINES FOLLOW OUR OPINION!

19. Only one mouse button!

20. Just clicking the little box doesn't get u out!

21. Face it, they are dying!

22. Those pathetic mac lovers!

----------
Pathetic mac lovers? Hahahaha thats sooo hypocritical

Oh, and just to spite them, i did this... look at the attached screen shot image (it's contradiction to point number seven!) oh and i was in classic because i can't play "Starcraft" on X

and i meant the second number seven (they have two lol)
oh crap i forgot to attach the file.. here it is... :D

Attachments

• contra-7.gif
    contra-7.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 29
doesnt the "stop" button on internet explorer look kind of exactly like the x-box logo? I smell lazy microsoft people!!! lol

Here is over a 100 windows open (I think it is about 106) in two different browsers (Internet Explorer and Netscape) in Mac OS 9.2. So I guess they have never used a Mac before.

Attachments

• browser-windows.jpg
    browser-windows.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 15
lol
Just for teh record, the "command" key is the swedish symbol for "camping grounds"

People are so illiterate :p

So why would any one "hate" Macs anyway? If they are not what you want to use... don't use them. It seems like a waste of energy to hate something that you are not force to even acknowledge. The users of other platforms usually hate Windows because it is being forced on them at almost every turn. I don't care much for DOS, but I don't feel any hatred for it because I'm not having it forced on me.

If Windows users (or users of other platforms for that matter) don't like Macs, then they shouldn't use them. It seems very odd that someone would want to see the down fall of anything just to justify the choice they made. It is like cars. I happen to like both Porsche and VW (both were primary choices of my family as I was growing up), that doesn't mean that I hate (or have any ill feelings towards) Toyota, or Honda, or any other type of car that I would not be interested in owning. Now if the roads and highways were redesigned so that only GM cars could drive on them... I could start having some strong feelings against those types of cars (and what ever the makers did to get those changes).

And if you were going to make a site like that one, you would thing that they would have taken a little more time in putting it together. It doesn't reflect well on the person/people who made it.

point 9 - they're for kids

wot, cos they've got a GUI (the reason in the early years),<sarcasm> all the games come to mac first, no games are ported to windows, people buy macs just for games and never do work</sarcasm>

that point was probably written just before they went and had a 2 hour session on free cell.:D

to add to racerx's analogy with cars - you could also hate a brand of car because you or someone close to you has owned one and it was a lemon, or repairs and maintainence cost as much as you paid for it, or even because it is made in a country that you have strong negative feelings about (eg- many wwII vets still hate mitsubishi). but how many windows owners that would "hate" macs have ever owned a mac? probably only a few hundred at best. even apple makes a lemon every now and then, but not many on a percentage basis. how many of them have ever had to repair a mac? again a small number - probably system admins for businesses. and most of them know how much easier it is to fix a mac. some parts might be more expensive but most macs and their parts far outlive their support. and as for apple being associated with a country - same country as windows. and the parts for both come from around the globe.
of course most "hating" is done in ignorance. so of course a lot of windows users are going to hate macs.
or maybe they really just hate mac users with that silly smile always on their face:D

Back