Happy Birthday, OS X!

themacko

Barking at the moon.
One year ago today, Apple released OS 10.0. What a long way's we have come since then: new iBooks, new iMacs, 1 Ghz G4 ... It'll be interesting to see what OS X will be like on it's second birthday.

¡Feliz Cumpleaños OSX!

*holds up can of mountain dew*

here's to many more birthdays to come :cool:

Buon compleanno, Mac OS X! :)

*** simX raises his glass to the amazingly awesome operating system running on his comp.

joyeux anniversaire

I started to do the whole Fish dance (translate a bunch of times to mangle the meanings) but stopped. I, uh, can stop any time I want. I don't need to do it...

help. :)

ehehe!
Exactly.. but I'm on NT right now, and I can't change keyboard layout!
Anyway, it's fodelsedag, with the 2 dots on the "o"...

We're all soooo internationale here!

Originally posted by lonny
ehehe!
Exactly.. but I'm on NT right now, and I can't change keyboard layout!
Anyway, it's fodelsedag, with the 2 dots on the "o"...

We're all soooo internationale here!

Yeah, forgot that, swedish ø is ö :)
Where did you learn that?

Originally posted by Trip
Skål, Mac OS X!

Hehe...figure that one out. :)

Jeg vil nå på din inkommensurable og enestående bursdag hylle deg, min kjære Mac OS X, ved å løfte mitt glass med alkoholholdig fruktdrikk (Champagne, med andre ord) og uttrykke ordet "skål" mens jeg tenker på det praktfulle året med oppdateringer og forbedringer av operativsystemet vi alle elsker.

:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by lonny
(simX, since when u speak italian???)

Since a long time ago. Well, I've been able to speak Italian a little, enough to say things like happy birthday and stuff, and I've always been able to understand most stuff, but I haven't really learned how to write/speak Italian until this year. I'm taking a three-quarter course in Italian, so it's all cool. :)

Oh, one year ago I took this picture!
You won't believe me, but I left from Italy and went to Cupertino to buy OSX!
That's amore.........

Attachments

• xandme.jpg
    xandme.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
Back