Happy Birthday, Racer X!

Snowball

Switched the Other Way
Happy B-day to one of the great macosx.com veterans around here, finally returned after the...hiatus, but nevermind that, Racer X is back! Yay! :)
Those of us who remember that far back know how great your posts always have been, especially about Rhapsody!
Have a great day Racer, buy yourself an iPod :D!

wow, how do you top an intro like that? :D Hey David, you've been one of my best online friends for a long time now. i could talk about math pastries, the united states of calif., etc, but those are all just symptoms of the real 'problem' - that you're a great guy and a very valuable member of this community.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASKED MAN!!! :)

Gosh, thanks guys!

All and all it has been a good birthday (considering I had to work most of it). And best of all it started out with the 12:30 AM showing of Star Trek. Given that, the rest of the day had a tough act to follow! :D

And Ed, I still think the United States of California is a great idea, and when I return from exile in this Arctic wasteland I plan on freeing my people from the tyranny of Bush and his energy industry friends...

:rolleyes:

Or maybe I'll just go back and finish school. :)

Oh golly, look what I done missed. So sorry David. A belated happy birthday to you. May your n-space be always real and positive. ;)

Oh drat, I missed Racer-D's birthday?!?!

Happy belated wishes to my friend...hope you had a great day, Racer; You deserve one.

*BIG HUGS*

*Myst~

Thanks again guys! It's nice knowing you have such great friends, and you guys are the best!

:rolleyes: Yep, this is the last time I wish for more work on my birthday. I've been working solid ever since!

by Klink:
May your n-space be always real and positive.

^ lol, that is too classics!

NeXT year I really ought to remember to send you a card :D

so racer...let us in on the details, what nice things did u get ???? ;)

Back