Happy Birthday ScottW!

dlloyd

Official Pianist
Just happened to glance down at the bottom of the homepage, and noticed it was someone's birthday!

Happy Birthday Scott, we appreciate all you do for us! Thanks for all your hard work! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And yes, thanks for all your hard work and thoughts! We're all thankful, you can be sure of it. :)

For your birthday, Scott, I will you a new G5 and a new Xserve to host this site. ;) :D

happybda.gif
Scott :D ;) :)

Wow, a thread dedicated to a man on his birthday and he doesn't even show and say thanks. Kinda like George Lucas when we dedicated a statue to him a few years back, around the time of the Special Edition.

Nice pic, G!

I would've bought you a cake if MacOSX.com was a large office building :D

Hope you had a great birthday ;)

I'm late, late, late (couldn't check the Web where I was in Greece) but happy birthday to the webmaster of the best Macintosh/Apple/and more forum ever.

Androo, that's because you post there to perpetuate it. If you'll notice, Scott hasn't posted here once, though I'm sure he's read it.

Right, Scott?

:( scott never posts anymore

i miss him :(
I've never even had the chance to speak to him. Hey, where IS Scott anyway? He made this forum and works his ass off making it, and he rarely shows up. Even on his birthday!

Back