has anyone noticed?

Jayem

The All Seeing
Is it me beeing paranoid or what? Has anyone seen the little logo for microsoft windows? what does it look like to you? A window? Well to me it looks alot more like a flag... yeah, a flag. And to back up my "paranoia", if you do come across one of these horrid machines open IE and load a web page. The icon in the top left corner "flaps in the wind". Get your gas masks and shot guns fellas , were goin ta war! :p

Originally posted by Jayem
Is it me beeing paranoid or what? Has anyone seen the little logo for microsoft windows? what does it look like to you? A window? Well to me it looks alot more like a flag... yeah, a flag. And to back up my "paranoia", if you do come across one of these horrid machines open IE and load a web page. The icon in the top left corner "flaps in the wind". Get your gas masks and shot guns fellas , were goin ta war! :p

Yeah tell me about it. I didn't even know it was supposed to be a window until someone told me about it.

sorry... but gimme a break. who cares what the logo is?

I don't mean to sound rude but is this really important? or am I missing the point?

cheers

Originally posted by efoivx
sorry... but gimme a break. who cares what the logo is?

I don't mean to sound rude but is this really important? or am I missing the point?

cheers

I think the point is that Microsoft has their own "flag", "Passport" and more money than many countries.

So does Disney World does any care about them?

look out Disney may try to rule the world then we all have to dress in dumb ass costumes and sing it's a small world...

Mikey Mouse for president!

cheers

No, but Disney World, is a place to have fun. Microsoft is a place of evil.

Does Disney World go around buying up small fairs that they like, which have something they like and can't do on their own? NO. People can go the small fairs if they like, and never have to go to Disney World.

It's pretty hard to get by in business without using atleast one Microsoft product.

Maybe it's because Disney is more secretive about the things it does.

IMHO
and I actually find Microsofts new software pretty good especially on the Mac.

sorry

who cares what the logo looks like ?
Beside Bill Gates has indeed windows flags in Redmond outside his headquarters :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
Beside Bill Gates has indeed windows flags in Redmond outside his headquarters :p

No one "cares", it's just a "did you notice"

Originally posted by efoivx
sure looks like alot of people noticed and care ;-)

cheers

Well, I don't know about everybody, but I think the admiral just replies to things to get his post count up! :)

Oh, yes, I've noticed. The last time I was there, the Windows flag was both larger and was on a taller flagpole than the US flag (a breach of protocol regarding the handling and treatment of the US flag). I pointed out this fact, and the 'softie I was with just said "...which is the way it should be." *sigh* :(

Originally posted by devonferns

Well, I don't know about everybody, but I think the admiral just replies to things to get his post count up! :)

lol :p u figured me out :p (sarcastic)...seriously I have better things to do and be concerned about than a post count.

Hey kenny, is that flag etiquette or is it actually flag protocol that everyone MUST abide by (like a law) ???

Admiral

lol :p u figured me out :p (sarcastic)...seriously I have better things to do and be concerned about than a post count.

Hey kenny, is that flag etiquette or is it actually flag protocol that everyone MUST abide by (like a law) ???

Admiral

That's good, it was just a joke after all.

Back