Have you seen the drunk gamers switch video?

I dunno about you guys, but I didn't find this particularly funny. It's not that I hate it when people say bad things about the Mac, it's just that they didn't take much time to really make it look like a switch video.

First of all, they could've made it 30 seconds (the guy just drones on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....). Second, they could've made the music actually the same music in the Switch video. Lastly, they could've at least found some guy with a non-monotone voice who was actually funny.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure if they had put the time, they could've actually made something much funnier.

Whatever. To each his own. The Will Ferrell one is much better than this.

I must be easily amused because I [and the 3 people who sent it to me] were laughing ourselves to death over it.

Havent seen the will ferrel one...is that the guy from SNL? Linky please.

Also, they need to buy QuickTime 6 Pro and use MPEG-4 to reduce the file size!! It is damn big 13MB!!!

I'll provide this link to the Will Ferrel video on my iDisk, but I fear that that will make me go over my bandwidth. Please don't reload it over again and again. I need my website to stay up.

Anyway... open the QuickTime Player (this file is in MPEG4 format – 3.9 MB – so you'll need QuickTime 6), and point it to this URL (by pressing Command-U):

http://homepage.mac.com/simx/.Movies/ferrell_switch.mp4

You CAN access it via your browser, but it seems that the QuickTime plugin hasn't been updated to support MPEG4 files, because in every browser I use, I just get a bunch of text.

"The confusing thing about PCs, is just, you go to the store and there's just so many games, I mean every where you look, but on the Mac, there's just 6!"

What's funny is how serious he is about everything he's saying. He made a great Switch parody. His hand jestures and factial expressions are very switch-useresque. Some of those poor people look like puppets on a string. My favorite is Sarah Whistler.

Did anyone notice when he's listing off the games you can play on a Mac, the last thing he mumbles is Photoshop? Classic!

When you're a PC user, the only thing you think a Mac good for is Photoshop. I think it has something to do with the only benchmarks you ever see comparing a Mac to a PC are done with Photoshop.

Will Ferrell is hilarious as well and poor Ellen Feiss, whether she meant to be or not is a riot. "Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep!" "I'm Ellen Feiss, and I'm a stone... I mean, student."

I like will ferrell....[now that I remember who he is]...but I have to say that the DrunkGamers one makes me laugh harder.

Thanks simx for the video link.

Back