Have you tested this !!

I downloaded it and I'm truely amazed! I never thought my eMac could run this smoothly! iPhoto is like butter, Adobe Photoshop starts in 1 bounce!! I'd like to hear from someone who has a G4 2X machine!!!! WOW!!!!! ;)

My iMac screen can even move like the TV ad (I found out that it has OD and now I am taking it to ER).

That sounds 'too good to be true'.
Mother's advice: then it probably is. The real question, I guess: is it just a spoof, or is that some disguised virus or something? :)

It even accelerates my G3 :D

Don't forget to change the cooling before you switch to 256 bit operation, otherwise the extra bit will not be frozen and may flod the L4 cache.

People are saying that it's a Quicktime movie and nothing more:confused:

Go to show package contents and see if there's actually anything in there(I would but I'm not on my Mac right now).

It looks like they have people on their forum posting fake things to make you believe it, but they aren't doing a good job with the fake posts because they don't make any sense.

Umm - whatever it is, I think I'll let everyone else experiment with turning their Macs into smouldering heaps of melted metal and plastic and wait until Apple endorses it before trying it out!

I own stock in Apple and thus if I endorse it, Apple endorses it. As such, this product is great. I believe the developer is, Sam_has_a_lot_of_time_on_his_hands_so_he_can_surf this_forum,_but_someone_else_has_WAY_too_much_time_on their_hands_Software, Inc.

wtf is it supposed to do!!!!!!! i just hit all these different buttons and i see a movie playing in the middle....what do i do to speed up the computer???

ok let's admit it, it's just a joke, a fake interface... that proposes a water cooling of my old B&W... pushing 256 bits operation in my G3...

that's funny...

Sorry, this post was quite offensive. I appologize for my actions.

The app really is a form of artwork for OS X.

Originally posted by sjb2016
I own stock in Apple and thus if I endorse it, Apple endorses it. As such, this product is great. I believe the developer is, Sam_has_a_lot_of_time_on_his_hands_so_he_can_surf this_forum,_but_someone_else_has_WAY_too_much_time_on their_hands_Software, Inc.
I do other things than programming fake software... you know?

Back