Hello all...long time no see

Izzy

luv my lil' malteaser
Wow it feels good to be back...I don't know if any of you know or remember who I am, but I've been a way on a bit of a hiatus lately and I'm just poppin in the bar and grill to say hello.

Lots o things have been happening in my life recently, I found a new love and right now I'm a very happy guy. If any of you are interested in checking out some pics of what i've been up to the last couple weeks you can check out my very bare bones website.

http://homepage.mac.com/izzy3d

I hope to get back in the swing of things here...and speaking of swings...how are my fellow fantasy baseball league mates doing? The season is coming out fairly nicely for me right now...I'm losing points because I keep forgetting to rotate my pitchers in and out.

Sorry for rambling on ya'll...if no one is interested this thread will self destruct in two days and the secretary will disavow any knowledge of its existence.

Sup Izzy, glad to see you're back!

Niagra Falls looks smaller in those pics than I expected ... are tall would you say the falls are?

Hello again, Izzy! I guess you couldn't make a transparent version of your avatar while you were gone, so I made one for you. Have fun with it :D

Attachments

• izzyavatar.gif
    izzyavatar.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
I've seen Niagara Fals before... it is a beautiful place. I even took the boat ride there (and got soaked). :D

Yeah...the maid of the mist...we've actually never done that...and this time around it was still too cold...I don't think they were even doing them yet :p

We were mainly concerned with showing my g/f a view of the falls...she had never seen them before (being that she is from england...she'd actually never been to the states either).

Back