Help.app 2.0 Beta Testers Needed

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
I need folks who would like to beta test Help.app 2.0. I need folks on 10.4 (Intel & PowerPC), and 10.3.x folks.

If your interested... just reply to this thread wiht your OS Version and CHIP type and I will see about getting something out this week to those folks.

I have a PPC 2 GHz iMac, 10.4.7. I'd be interested in helping test, so long as it doesn't require mad programming skills or something.

I'd be glad to beta test version 2, I never did get Help! to run successfully on my PB G4 & Panther. My new system: Intel Mini Duo running 10.4.7

I would not mind helping out.
I have a PowerMac 2x450 MHz G4 and a Powerbook 400 MHz G3 that I'm more then happy to test on. Both are running 10.4.7 and all updates.

Sorry, following my post.. life happened again. I am going to try and nail out a few more things and see if I can get a beta out in the next day or so. Otherwise, it could be another week.

All who replied, I will keep you posted. Need more 10.3.x folks!

I have a G4 400 sawtooth running 10.3.7 i believe (maybe i upgraded it to 10.3.9, i will check).

ora

If you're still looking for testers, I'll be happy to give it a test drive. I use a Quad PowerMac G5 with 10.4.8, and I also have the latest build of Leopard on another partition.

Back