HELP ! Bl---dy Entourage lost my mails..

lilliedugg

Registered
This morning when I launched Entourage it started as it was the first time I had run it. I had to to set up an account and all my precious mail in the inbox for the past 12 months was gone !! I am in agony ! I need that mail.
Does anyone know if its stored somewhere on my mac ? In some library or something ? I will be SOO thankful for any help !!

GeirWerner :eek:

No offense intended to anyone, but in all seriousness, is 'bloody' actually considered harsh enough language to warrant censoring?

No, it's not. I don't believe anyone changed it.

Ok. I actually assumed that lilliedugg had censored it, I was just wondering if perhaps it was a cultural thing - perhaps in England for instance, 'bloody' is considered nastier than it is in the US.

For instance, I'd heard that the title of the 2nd Austin Powers film ("The Spy Who Shagged Me") was considered very scandalous in the UK.

I was also told once that 'schweinhund' (literally "pig-dog") is considered in German to be about the foulest name you can call someone.

Thanks for the help.And it was me who " censored" bloody.I live in Norway and it´s no problem and it´s not that a nasty word for us.I really don´t have any explanation for why I "cencored" it...
But I know Schweihund is a BAD expression in germany !

geir aka. lilliedugg = )

ahh. you're norwegian. been wondering about that a couple of times. great band. very great indeed..!

alex.

Just a gentle reminder: If you had a backup of your home folder, you'd still have your E-Mails. I know, it's not really helpful in case you _don't_ have a backup, but it should help you in the future, because if you _haven't_ got a backup now, you _will_ have one in the future, right? ;)

For Entourage, it's here;

user>Documents>Microsoft User data>

For Mail, it's here;

user>library>Mail

Back