Help in Creating Drop Down Menu's?

Sirtovin

Senior Switcher Tech Guru
Hi guys... I am new to making website... my own website is in development by me... Http://www.distortedtimeinc.com

I am using dreamweaver Mx... But I do not understand how to make a drop down menu for my buttons... Please someone be patient and tell me what to do?

Thanks... Or if I can use an easy Mac Os X program that will help me do it... thanks.

Do you have Fireworks MX? You can create them rather easily in this and then port them to Dreamweaver... otherwise, in Dreamweaver (although I've only done drop-downs in GoLive)... you will have to use Layers Show/Hide facility.

Originally posted by uoba
Do you have Fireworks MX? You can create them rather easily in this and then port them to Dreamweaver... otherwise, in Dreamweaver (although I've only done drop-downs in GoLive)... you will have to use Layers Show/Hide facility.

Maybe I should buy Go-Live? Because I find it hard to make the menu in fireworks.

I used to swear by GoLive, used to hate Dreamweaver... until the MX suite came out.

If your looking to get basic sites done, then GoLive is a great deal simpler (though from memory, drop-down menus will not be too much easier than in Macromedia products).

PVII is for Dreamweaver only. But I think if you try the tutorials you will find it quite easy to do cool stuff. The best thing is it is all layer based and you can place the layers numerically via Dreamweaver.
iolaire

Insert>Form Object> List/Menu

right click (controll click) on the Drop list and select List Values

from there i am as stuck as you are but thats how you make them. i think you need some kind of server program

Back