HELP!!! iPhone 4.3.3 Safe Mode (HORRIBLE) HELP SOME1 PLZ

IanCollis1

Registered
Ok so out of no where my phone went into safe mode. I did restart but it didn't work, also when i restarted it it had like 5 white bars in frnt of the loading symbol. So I read help and did everything. I went in and deleted all but necessary sources, then I tryed again. This time no bars just loading screen so I thought it worked. But it didnt and then cydia dissapeared. So I went to jailbreakme.com and installed it again. Then went in to install that thing that was supposed to find out the problem but it wouldnt install. I restarted springboard many times but nuthin! So i went to this video and he told me to delete mobilesubstrate. So I removed it and then my iPhone went to a black screen with a white apple symbol (like when you start it up) and it wil not leave there. I'm very afraid I have ruined my iPhone forever :( If any1 has any thing at all plz HELP!!!!!!!!! :mad: :eek:

I/we do NOT support jailbreaking phones. You took it upon yourself to disregard cautions and now suffer the consequences.

Hint: Go to iTunes and attempt to "Restore".

Back