HELP!!!! Missing Plug In When Packaging in CS 3 InDesign

califsurfgurl

Registered
Hi everyone. I got the following error message when I attempted to package an indesign project for output:

This document cannot be packaged due to missing plug-ins. Please install or activate these plug-ins:
FUSIONPROUICS.PLN

I checked my plug-ins and I don't have a disabled plug-in. Honestly I have no idea what this is, means or how to correct it. Any ideas? Is there a way to download it? I searched the web and didn't find it but then again I have no idea what I am looking for.

THANKS!

Try doing a "Save As" on the file and saving it with a different name to your desktop, then try another collect for output.

Also if you export to pdf/x-1a you might get an indication of which image/item is giving you the error. X-1a files are good because they don't rip with errors in them.

Also, do a check before output of your images and fonts to make sure no errors are evident there.

I stumbled upon this post because I Googled this FUSIONPROUICS.PLN erro I received. Granted, I wasn't trying to package a file. Instead, I was opening a Fusion Pro tutorial file (InDesign).

When my installation of Fusion Pro was finished, I failed to restart InDesign. While the error leads you to believe it's a plugin, it's actually a palette for Fusion Pro. After I restarted InDesign, not only did the error message go away, but I now have a Fusion Pro palette.

While this may/may not apply to this year old post...I'm hoping it helps someone who stumbles upon this post for the very reason I did.

I have this same issue. Shows up when packaging, when other people open, when we just open documents, all the time even when I'm saving and printing. I dont really feel like saving hundreds of documents over and over for a plugin I've never had.

Me? I'm not missing any fonts. Just this annoying plugin error, how it's here when we've never had that plugin is beyond me. See we dont have fusion pro. We've never had fusion pro. I've been through the list, and I installed this software and it's never been reinstalled and I've never installed any plugin ever.

A font in the docs might be attached to the plug in and is bringing over the request. Check your ID plugins to make sure you've no Fusion autoactivation going on. Troubleshoot your fonts to make sure you don't have any with errors. FontExplorer does this really well. :)

FusionPro has nothing to do with fonts. It's a plugin created by the company Printable. In your plugins folder, there should be one called "Printable" that you need to take out of your plugins folder. Like many InDesign plugins, once they're attached to your document, the only way to rid them is to save the file out as an exchange file and then resave as an InDesign doc.

FusionPro has nothing to do with fonts. It's a plugin created by the company Printable. In your plugins folder, there should be one called "Printable" that you need to take out of your plugins folder. Like many InDesign plugins, once they're attached to your document, the only way to rid them is to save the file out as an exchange file and then resave as an InDesign doc.

Good to know and good tip!

Back