Help please..macbook not booting mac osx leopard

octantcomp

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm newbie. I had a problem with apple macbook pro (core2duo,1Gb ddr2,80Gb HDD) laptop. I've erased my partition by accident, so the hdd was empty. then insert Dvd mac osx Leopard 10.5.2 to install it, partitioned the hdd as GUID partition table & formated with mac os extended (journaled). the install going smooth until finish, but when restart...it came back to boot from dvd. I turn of and put it on again with option button pressed, but only the dvd is the option to boot..
Could someone help me about this? I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from indonesia. Thanx before..

So, what happened with disk utility? Did it say "volume cannot be repaired" or "volume appears to be ok" or what?

So, what happened with disk utility? Did it say "volume cannot be repaired" or "volume appears to be ok" or what?

It says volume appears to be ok. Then I downloaded mac osx snow leopard from softscl*b, when I boot the dvd, apple logo appear & took a while loading until the screen just appear blue (blue like sky, not like having memory problem) & nothing happened, nothing appears. then the dvd stop moving, I waited long enough still nothing happened, just the blue screen appears..
Why..?? My macbook cannot install any Mac OSX again??
Btw I heard that Mac OSx Leopard (without snow) required OSx Tiger, but I've searched anywhere and couldn't find the CD or link to download it. Could anyone help me pleaseee....?? I'm helpless..
Thanks before..

We can't help if you are using a pirate version of the OS, sorry!

Wait..it because I dont know why the leopard cannot boot from hdd, so I want to try another OSX. Ok then, back to leopard, I see in the disk utility, used : 6.6Gb, number of files 200,548. Number of folders 50,321. So it seems that all the files has been in my hdd, but what is the problem so the OS cannot boot from hdd?

Back