Help tip!!!!!

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
Hello,

Im not moaning but,
research before asking questions its annoying people tipping the question in to this site and a member goes n google and searches and it comes up exactly what you need
DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME

CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
Hello,

Im not moaning but,
research before asking questions its annoying people tipping the question in to this site and a member goes n google and searches and it comes up exactly what you need
DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME

Use full sentences and proper english...

what you said makes very little sense

Hm. Maybe, but it _does_ make a lot of sense. What he means is:

Don't waste people's time.
If you have a question, google it first.
If you're looking for a specific piece of software, go to versiontracker.com or macupdate.com.
Only after you've searched the web and you didn't find anything, come here and ask.

fryke said:
Hm. Maybe, but it _does_ make a lot of sense. What he means is:

Don't waste people's time.
If you have a question, google it first.
If you're looking for a specific piece of software, go to versiontracker.com or macupdate.com.
Only after you've searched the web and you didn't find anything, come here and ask.
Thank you Fryke. I didn't understand the context either.

Also - please do not post unsubstantiated rumors - in all caps - about things like iPod headphones being fried from normal iPod use.::alien::

Don't waste peoples time with crap posts like that - that is what the newsgroups are for!:D

CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
Hello,

Im not moaning but,
DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME

nice spelling cj::ha::

Welcome to the Cell Phone Generation. ::ha::
"wer u t8p msgs l8k dis n thnk u spk nglsh pple"
(Translation: "Where you type messages like this and think you can speak English properly." Yes, I know this is an exaggeration but dude...if you have a full keyboard and aren't being charged for the text you type, type like a normal human being and uses proper sentences and punctuation for cripes sake! :rolleyes: :p)

OK, I'm done ranting....Feliz Año! :D

Back