Help transferring Entourage info via .mac.....

Patdrums

Registered
Hi all.....

I'm stuck and I figure there's no better place to ask than a room full of experts!

I have recently upgraded my home system to an iMac G5 running OS 10.3.8 and have installed the same system on my old G3 Powerbook. I'm new to OSX and am having a little trouble finding where things live.

Transferring files (Quicken data, Entourage calendars, contacts etc.) from home to laptop is causing me trouble. I had it down cold under OS9 but now, I'm lost. I opened a .Mac account and the backup feature works great providing I know what files I'm transferring. My Quicken data file is a simple one. I have it backed up perfectly. However, I use Entourage for my calendar and contact lists and don't have a clue as to what file(s) contain that info OR where I can find them on my iMac to back them up via .mac......

Can anyone direct me to a help page or offer instructions as to exactly which files (and where I can find them on my home computer) need to be sent to my iDisk so I can drag them or import them into my laptop to sync my traveling calendar with my home one?

I'd greatly appreciate any info you may be able to share....

Thanks so much...

Pat McDonald

Back