Help!

Jermsmingy

Registered
Hey guys I downloaded the beta version of quicktime 6 and apple doesn't have a download for quicktime 5 available for os x. The only reason that I want quicktime 5 is that I have the pro version. I am going to need to put some stuff in the .dv format this week and I need 5 back. Does anyone know where I can get it or something. I don't want to reinstall os x.

Hey you §$§$"§%%"%"!!!!

I wasnt in germany and didnt get anything about it. Would you mind to just tell me where I can get it and dont say such dumb, stupid things? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Piece!

And QuickTime TV is gone. It's repalced by a little QuickTime logo button that fits that circle and takes you to a non-existant "promo.mov"

I guess they'll be doing away with QTV, probably due to all the channels lack of updates and loss of content providers like BBC and TechTV.

No idea what promo.mov will be, though... I sure hope they make it easier to find QuickTime content.

So is it worth downloading and installing??? :confused:

What means "kind of" buggy. Does it crash every 5 min or what??? Please tell! :) :) :)

It's not worth it. The MPEG-4 stuff is disabled so it can't be used. The QTV stuff is gone and the promo.mov thing is broken, and a 5 Pro registration doesn't work.

I'd wait for the final ;)

Back