Help?

elektro

blur
Even excessively many games of them sit down first, it makes, the person be accused they are not possible to do that! Many gamers are well known in the infidelity rejoicing thing, thing there where in Hollywood plays something of suspensoid (the occasionally bit IMHO) is thought that I excessively heavily, it called. The fact that polluting the line during imagining and actuality knowing that the thought of having grasping that completely, it is not better than the large quantity the time it is possible to depend on your head... without the stand means becomes. Write, the script of the game inside the game of apology on Shakespeare and the Hamlet play inside the play. That is another something really. I try what which is that way, but passing by some roof which is that way...

Foo?
Ehm, could you try to say that in your native language? Automatic translation completely destroys sentence structure and hence meaning.

Originally posted by Ricky
Hahaha, I checked the IP/host around thirty minutes before you said this. It's not Hervé.

Guess what, I did the same :D
A warm welcome to a new macosx.com classic! :D

Eh??? NOT Herve???!!!
That can't be! You sure he didn't move??? ;)
Man... I can't read that at all! And trying to gives me an instant headache! :p

Originally posted by elektro
Even excessively many games of them sit down first, it makes, the person be accused they are not possible to do that! Many gamers are well known in the infidelity rejoicing thing, thing there where in Hollywood plays something of suspensoid (the occasionally bit IMHO) is thought that I excessively heavily, it called. The fact that polluting the line during imagining and actuality knowing that the thought of having grasping that completely, it is not better than the large quantity the time it is possible to depend on your head... without the stand means becomes. Write, the script of the game inside the game of apology on Shakespeare and the Hamlet play inside the play. That is another something really. I try what which is that way, but passing by some roof which is that way...
You have to be either a literary genius or completely insane to be able to write something like this. I don't think even broken-English immigrants speak nonsense like this.

Can we please knock off the Herve knock-offs? It really makes my brain hurt.

LOL Arden
It's called Babelfish :)
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Sentences of one language does NOT translate into another and still be understandable! :p

It only works when you translate a single word of a couple of words. Any more than that and you can forget it!

"Still, we could do without it." -> French -> English: "Always, we could make without him." I like that better!

Je pense toujours que les gens devraient cesser la signalisation de la substance que cela ressemble à de Hervé. Ou arrêt m'appelle sur les poteaux pelucheux. Or, in other words (again, English -> French -> English): I always think that people should cease the indication of the substance that that resembles to Herve. Or stop calls me on the fluffy posts.

Who is Herve? I am not Yoda, and not insane. Why are you saying I am MAD? NO! YES! I ask a Question with my gaming. But no answer, for no understatement. KSV and GIAGUARA Hello! Thanks.

Nobody understood your question. We barely understand what you say when it's short like that.

Hervé is this site's mascot and a former member. That's pretty much all to the legacy of Hervé.

Wait, I take that back: Hervé is.

Back