herve, admiral, ed, racer, everyone

i'm sorry. I just saw this post. I am on irc right now and no one is there except for data Who is ignoring me but wanted to talk to Scott who got on and got off very quickly. That sounds dirty when I reread it!

I am guessing that most of the world is either asleep or out having fun. Oh well, thank you for the invite. I will try to drop by at more popular times.

Of course if anyone reads this now and would like to come join me there I would welcome them.:)

btw - I go by edx on the chat board. Ed Spruiell doesn't fit. Besides I want an x like everybody else. (He He):p

btw - Who is data? It claims to be the world's funniest bot. But ignores me. is this really ai or just someone being rude?

no need to worry, ed, data is indeed a bot... we've just programmed him a little bit ... weird ... :D

yes, i know now. yoshi was teaching me about data last nite. not really the world's funniest bot but very interesting nonetheless:p

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
yes, i know now. yoshi was teaching me about data last nite. not really the world's funniest bot but very interesting nonetheless:p

I compiled him to be a support bot but the people on #macintosh have been corrupting him slowly but surely. Data knows every Classic OS error, all linux commands, all unix commands, area codes, cities of the world, us zip codes, linux HOWto help and lots more, over 72000 factoids :)

`Yoshi

Back