Hervé Hinnekens Design Of MacOSX

polymorphism
I know the author of the dutch Javabook, he hasn't find time to translate it, but it is 1°°% compatible with MacosX and maybe with OS9. It's the future of software.

Herve is an Enigma wrapped inside a mystery surrounded by a riddle...

Or something to that effect. I can never get that quote quite right...

But I love him all the same. The whole AI suggestion above has me thinking...maybe he is some sort of artificial poster. If that hasn't been done, let's get a group together and try to make one work. We'll get admin to set up a special test forum for it.

Let's just not make it like that old app that was a psychologist or something that just repeated what you said as a question (anyone else remeber that, I think it was in Basic? Maybe Fortran but I think it ran on my old Atari 400... it was back in high school for me).

I'm serious about this. Interested patties post or message me...

Euhm... HervŽ (RV) lives in Belgium, NOT in Holland... please, do not make that fault again, thank you ;)

SENNE

and the girls in Holland are not more beautiful than Belgian girls

I hereby propose a contest. Belgian girls VS Dutch girls (any other nationalities may enter at will, jsut tell me before so I know whats going on).

The judge of this competition will be non other than the international man of mystery (A.K.A. AdmiralAK) -- in a sober (no beer please, just iced tea) state.

Admiral

I must insist that Icelandic women are the most beautful...

Was stationed there for all of maybe 2 weeks before moving on and visit there for business and pleasure often...

All dissenting posts will be deleted....

:D

Have you seen Bjšrk? She's Icelandic and , while not exactly the typical look, she is one example... Someone help me think of some other semi-famous Icelandic women (and post pics - let's keep it clean, k?)...

I am too lazy to do a search and want to play Summoner on my PS2 (just got the game as a late B-day gift). Anyone have comments/hints/cheats on the game?

BTW I had a dream last night re: Herve. I know I know! scary. But in the dream, he sent a personal message to me on the board (it was voice - it WAS a dream) saying in a HAL-like voice, "I know you and Admin are trying to disconnect me..." and "Without your space helmet, I think you'll find that impossible." I woke with tears in my eyes.

Could've been the long lasting b-day celebrating - lots of Vodka and other "things."

:D

AK:

Is that "copyright" in your sig real? If not, that is part of my practice and could help you get it done for real both domestically and world-wide if you are interested... You may want to look into a trademark as well to protect your mark wherever you want that mark set aside as your own. I can point you in the right direction in that matter as well. I'm not soliciting business, just offering un-billable advice and access to my knowledge.

Assuming you have any interest and/or haven't already had it done legally.

Send me a personal message or email for confidentiality purposes...

Herve, it's very pretty. I think you should submit it to Apple's feedback page! No, really. See what they say!

This could get interesting.

I can just see it now

** cupertino, loudspeakers in apple's HQ corridors saying

"code 9, code 9, get the medics in SJ's office on the double!"

medic: what happened ?
SJ: I...I just opened my email and...I saw..it.....it was...hervean! (he faints)
medic: dammit! not again!

lol :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I hereby propose a contest. Belgian girls VS Dutch girls (any other nationalities may enter at will, jsut tell me before so I know whats going on).

Who starts ? We are waiting for the pics... we will have more viewers than all these fake iMacs, iWalk (away)...

Back