hi im feets, this is my first post welcome

feets

Registered
Hey im new here, i want my first post to be diffrent so here what do you guys think of my feet? ugly or real ugly??

Attachments

• 100_0294.jpg
    100_0294.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 42
Originally posted by RPS
EXTREMELY UGLY!!!!

I dont think that was a choice only ugly or real ugly. so i would have to say ugly, ive def. seen worse. and welcome Feets :)

Originally posted by nb3004
I dont think that was a choice only ugly or real ugly. so i would have to say ugly, ive def. seen worse. and welcome Feets :)
Real ugly? Nah. Methinks it's fake ugly.

Originally posted by nb3004

Sorry...:(

Could have been worse: your feet in front of a Gate... or in front of Windows...

Thanks all lol. Ill take more pics of my feet on my g5, let see how people like those. lol so what do you guys think is this the wierdest welcome thread ever?

This one takes the cake, smashes it's face in the icing, throws a chunk at my cousin, and then gives the cake back.

Pushing aside all the crap that came before this post:

Welcome to the board. Please feel free to ask any questions you like, explain your screen name in the thread devoted thereto, and refrain from posting any more pictures of your feet. Thank you and enjoy your stay and your Mac.

lol welcome to macosx.com feets. I am the local crazy guy, who some people dont like, yet some people cant live without.
There's one thing i dont get. How do you type with feet?!

Androo, it's not that we don't like you, it's just that some of the stuff you post is annoying. But I'd expect as much from an excitable 13-year-old.

BUt some people dont like me, do they?
Everyone is disliked by SOMEONE!
And some stuff i post is annoying! Yay! I suppose ur refering to ..... firestarter? i spilled my blood to make that website :(
or well...... i spilled 3 minutes and 14 seconds. I had to take the pictures too....

No, not just Firestarter... in any case, we're getting off-topic.

Feets, welcome to the site.

the whole firestarter thing was cuz i was mimicking someone.... they said that firestarter fx should be used, since it does good things. So i thought it was funny that this person was going on about an Application, so i started going on about it, i made a website, i took pics of me approving the website, i took pics of myself approving the pic with the website. i took it faaaaar :)

Back