Hi, I'm new

kamigibbs

Registered
Hi,
My name is kamigibbs and I'm new to this site. I have used Macs for 20 years or more. I love them! Hope to make some new friends.
Thanks,
Kami

Welcome to the forum. :D With your experience in Macs, especially older ones that many recent switchers might not know about, you could be a valuable asset to those using the vintage Macs.

If you're also interested in a forum that's more dedicated to older Macs (those running on 680x0 CPUs), check out 68kforum.com (I posted a thread on this site a while ago with permission from ScottW). I'm on there as QuadSix50 and you'll also find some other people on there that also frequent macosx.com. I found that both these sites complement one another on the old and the new. :D

20 years or more! Then you must have started with a MacPlus or earlier like me. :) :) :)

Thanks for the replies,
I do like old macs, but I also like the new ones. I'm working on a new G5 quad processor at the moment. I'll check out the site you listed. The first computer I worked on was a Mac Classic.
Kami

Cool.:cool:

I myself own an iMac G5 and I love it. I also have a Quadra 650 set up as an HTTP/FTP server and a StarMax 4000 PowerPC Mac clone from Motorola that I need to give a new home to.

Back