Hidden Apple weapon of choice (iSight related)...

hulkaros

The Incredible...
I just saw this:
http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20030724040306

Keep in mind that it is a QuickTime movie of almost 7 MBs in size!

Danika Cleary, Product Line Manager, iSight!

No doubt, she is a cuttie! Just wanted to share this with the male population of www.macosx.com (close to 99%, aren't we?) :p

To me, she is an iSight to behold! :eek: Not to mention smart and with taste in tech stuff too! :D

For those who may find her, ahem, interesting, here is another iSight of her:
http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20030724040216

Enjoy! ;)

(yawn). And here I thought it was something from iSightgirlsgonebad.net or something like that.

Grrr, smash Hulk :mad:, methinks :D

Ooohhh. Me like. She can sell a hell of a lot of iSights...

On a somewhat related note....

Now that the iSight is out... Do you think Apple will eventually make this thing cross platform and bring a version of iChat A/V to Windows, so as to broaden the potential audience (and make more $$$$)... I would have said no 18 months ago, but now with the iPod and iTunes going completely cross platform, I think it's entirely likely that this will happen. I say bring it on... The more Apple software written for PCs (even if it is apps and not the OS), the better....

Originally posted by serpicolugnut
Ooohhh. Me like. She can sell a hell of a lot of iSights...

On a somewhat related note....

Now that the iSight is out... Do you think Apple will eventually make this thing cross platform and bring a version of iChat A/V to Windows, so as to broaden the potential audience (and make more $$$$)... I would have said no 18 months ago, but now with the iPod and iTunes going completely cross platform, I think it's entirely likely that this will happen. I say bring it on... The more Apple software written for PCs (even if it is apps and not the OS), the better....

But not iChat! Just make iSight compatible with other chat apps there... :D

I'm not sure if Apple will make iSight compatible with other apps, or port iChat AV to other platforms.

Part of the reason Apple is always able to have everything function so flawlessly is because they write the operating system, they build the hardware, and they write the software. Its a lot easier to make those three things play nice together when you have control over all of them.

Josh

:cool:

I'm sure they'll have to be some cross-platform connectivity in the future. That'll really open the doors for some companies to do video conferencing with iSights without needing to switch completely over to Macs. While Apple would prefer the switch, I'm sure, it's better to have a piece of the pie than just crumbs.

Back