How do I COMPLETELY remove Adium from my system?

Convert

Tech
Basically, I want to apply a theme to Adium but it won't work, because for a previous theme the contact list was set to black, and this interferes with the current theme. I've removed all the files, and they just come back. After, I launch Adium, and it's reset, no accounts, etc, an empty contact list, but it's not black, which is good. So, I apply the newly downloaded theme, and it goes back to black...
Any ideA?

um... did you drag the application package to the trash and emptied trash? that usually works for me...

Convert said:
Basically, I want to apply a theme to Adium but it won't work, because for a previous theme the contact list was set to black, and this interferes with the current theme. I've removed all the files, and they just come back. After, I launch Adium, and it's reset, no accounts, etc, an empty contact list, but it's not black, which is good. So, I apply the newly downloaded theme, and it goes back to black...
Any ideA?
Adium stores preferences in ~/Library/Preferences (a .plist XML) and other files (including themes) in ~/Library/Application Support/Adium 2.0

Back