How do I get an <iframe> and its content to resize along with browser window?

Perseus

Registered
I have a page that is using in <iframe> with content from a weather/news station. Whenever I resize the window, content ends up overlapping the iframe. Is there a way for me to resize the iframe along with the window so that this content on the right does not overlap whats in the <iframe>? Thanks!

Not easily, no. If you use a script to handle the iframe's sizes as variables, that then changes them when you resize the window - that might work.

I find iframes to be very inflexible for my needs, but in some cases they are the only way to accomplish certain tasks in a webpage.

I just realized that I can set the width of the <iframe> to 100%, which prevents the content on the right moving over it, AND resizes as the window does. Even though all the contents of the <iframe> are not visible, this is a solution I can live with. :D

Uh.... I think it might be possible to change the size of an iFrame to a percentage... I forget exactly where that goes in the code.... hrmmm...

Uh.... I think it might be possible to change the size of an iFrame to a percentage... I forget exactly where that goes in the code.... hrmmm...

Did you read my above post? I did that allready, and it worked.

You posted at "August 12th, 2005, 08:41 PM", I posted at "August 12th, 2005, 08:42 PM." We posted at the same time. I am not dumb. ;)

Back