How Do I Move Outlook 2011 For Mac Files To Outlook 2013 For Windows ? Outlook Mac Export Broken..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Boyle

Registered
I think my Outlook 2011 for mac export function is broken. Whenever I try to export the files, i just simply crashes and Outlook for mac restarts. I need to transfer the mail folders from Outlook 2011 for mac to Outlook 2013 for Windows. But these files cannot be exported. I am about to buy an Olm to Pst converter but i cannot get it done as I cannot export these files.

Does anyone have a solution for this, helpful posts will be really appreciated. Thanks

Seems like your outlook files have some bugs or errors, which are causing outlook export to crash. Either re-installing your outlook 2011 might help or if you have thought of getting an application to convert your olm files to pst format, try Olm to Pst converter Ultimate : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/olm-to-pst-converter-ultimate/id888656132?mt=12 . This application directly converts outlook mac files to pst format, no need to export to olm file.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the help so far. I am on a trial run for olm to pst converter ultimate and need to test the tool fully before i go for the full version. I have converted the outlook mac files with the trial version, now I am stuck with the import process for outlook for windows. How Do I do that?? Please bear with me as I am new to the windows platform.

Awaiting response. Thanks

I think my Outlook 2011 for mac export function is broken. Whenever I try to export the files, i just simply crashes and Outlook for mac restarts. I need to transfer the mail folders from Outlook 2011 for mac to Outlook 2013 for Windows. But these files cannot be exported. I am about to buy an Olm to Pst converter but i cannot get it done as I cannot export these files.

Does anyone have a solution for this, helpful posts will be really appreciated. Thanks

I've never used Outlook 2013, so I'm not sure the manual trick given in this blog would be helpful for you or not.
An Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Convert OLM to PST | N. Sem's Blog

But I successfully imported my OLM files data from Outlook for Mac 2011 to Windows Outlook 2010. Maybe the trick given in the above blog post can help you. You should try it once. After all it's free.

Thanks and kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back