How large is your iTunes Music Library File?

i think its the organization that counts. i'm trying to write a program that will fill out all of my id3 tags by looking up the songs on freedb.org.

iTunes works great for manually fixing id3 tags...but only to a certain point. I hope the do cddb integration with iTunes in the next release [I'm talking about fixing existing MP3s, not encoding new ones].

Originally posted by Fahrvergnuugen
i think its the organization that counts. i'm trying to write a program that will fill out all of my id3 tags by looking up the songs on freedb.org.

iTunes works great for manually fixing id3 tags...but only to a certain point. I hope the do cddb integration with iTunes in the next release [I'm talking about fixing existing MP3s, not encoding new ones].

That will be amazing!!!

:eek:

prophet6 - are you trying to be like that old commercial and have a copy of every song ever recorded? :p

Originally posted by prophet6
13828 songs
40 days
62.69GB (on 120GB FW Drive)

Still only 1/2 way through importing my collection....

I guess. My problem is that I get tired of hearing a song over and over again....I guess it is a 30's something version of ADD.

...probably why I sprung for XM Sat radio in my car....and both a 5GB (original) and 10GB (new version) iPod....

10GB iPod is Awesome....on both my flights to Korea, and Argentina I never had to hear the same song twice....wonderful!

Back