How long does it take for the iPod to ship

H2OSX

iKnow (sometimes)
Basicaly the title says it all. Just wonderin how fast or slow they're shippin um out.

Thanks-

I got mine in a few days, took longer for the empty box to return it in to be delivered, damn busted dock connector

There doesn't seem to be a major shortage of iPods lately -- just iPod Minis. And 2.5GHz G5s. Other than that, pretty much everything else Apple sells is shipping on time, and the length of time it takes to get to you depends on how stingy you are with the shipping... ;)

Its was awsome wgen i first got it, but then there were some rly weird software problems that im still figuring out.

Software problems? Like what?

I got mine from China in some crazy short amount of time, like 3 days FedEx Ground. I was upgrading from a 2nd gen 10GB to a 40GB, so it's been a nice evolution for me. My old case still fits pretty nicely (a touch loose) and I never had to get used to buttons up top. But while it's great, unless there are some secrets buried inside the 4th gen it's basically the same as the 3rd gen. The new shuffle thing Apple is hyping on the website is useless (can only shuffle your whole library, not playlists) and 3rd gen ones are going to drop in price now that 4th gen is out. I'd get whatever was cheapest, and if I had a 3rd gen that was a good size for me I doubt I'd upgrade. But the new price points have got to be nice for new potential customers. That and the $200 I get back for the education deal is pretty ridiculous. $169 for a 40GB iPod? Sure, twist my arm why don't you?

Back