How many users do we have?

Arden

Where mah "any" keys at?
I'm just curious, since we regular chums can't access the member list, how many user accounts this site has registered right now. I'm not interested in specific names, just the overall number.

Also, if it's permitted, I wonder how many of those have been active within the last week or two... that will tell us how many active users we have.

Total number of registered users and current active users info available on Forum Index page.

Why I remember when we only had 10,000 members (er, that was only about 6 months ago!)

have many people abandoned the forum or stopped posting, we have 20000 members but i mostly find the same group of people who post

Many people have left the site, and many more post very few posts, usually only with one or two questions.

Yeah, I got behind by a few days, kept putting off coming back because I didn't want to read all the topics, and somehow I wasn't here for almost a month. Now I'm back! But I don't plan to read all the posts, that would take to long.

I read many of the posts, seldom respond. I learned much from many of the people here. It is a great message board. While others are usually flame bait, people here are good about helping others answer questions and giving advice.

Originally posted by dlloyd
I remember that too, I think I joined when we had about 9,000

Actually you were the 10,866th member to join the site.

For the record, I was the 2,457th member. :D

Originally posted by arden
Many people have left the site, and many more post very few posts, usually only with one or two questions.

I don't think I've ever posted a question (at least not of a technical nature) on this site.

:rolleyes:

By the way, you were the 11,525th member to join the site.

Okay, you were the 6,568th member.

How to find out:

• (1) pick a member (i.e. AdmiralAK),
    (2) go to their profile,
    (3) the URL of the profile include the member's user ID, which was given in the order that the member registered (for Admiral it is 1138, or he was the 1,138th member to register)

Note: I remember Admiral's ID because it is the same number that was used in the George Lucus film THX1138.

Back