How-to: Be Happy

Originally posted by simX

Unfortunately that takes a while. Over 17 years in my case. :(

It only took me zero years. I was not looking, but I found love anyway :)

"gimme a billion dollars and i'll show YOU happy!"

That is not cool bling. never think money will always make you happy. money is evil. money=greed.

Money makes capitalism, capitalism makes greed. Greed makes conflicts.

I can't understand how it's possible for people think humans are smart...

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
never think money will always make you happy. money is evil. money=greed.
Moe the Bartender to Homer
You're lucky - rich people aren't happy. From the moment they're born, to the moment they die, they think they're happy, but trust me: they aint.

Bernie :eek:)

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

-- Douglas Adams

Don't try, just be. Trust me. It sneaks up on you. And the minute you realise you are, it disappears. Just get on with it.

what i was pertaining to when i meant "give me a billion dollars and i'll show YOU happy!" was that I wouldn't be in it for my personal outlook...

1. invest in Macs
2. give all of you guys some new mac hardware!
3. put them in ALL schools
4. put them in ALL homes
5. get Steve Jobs to let me work with John Ive on the iMac G5
6. invest so heavily in macs that prices will plummet so that new iMac G4's only cost $500 with 1 GHz Processor & NVIDIA GeForce 4 Graphics Cards and Superdrives along all models!

i just want that...

screw world peace...

let's just all use some macs! then we'd all share at least SOMETHING in common

(note to self: increase asking from $1 Billion to $13 Trillion to cover all costs)

don't believe it? take $1800 x 7,000,000,000 people in the world... i just rounded up to 13 so i could easily buy my own damn country

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
take $1800 x 7,000,000,000 people in the world...[/I]
S**t- we're at 7 billion already? I loose count (it was 6 billion last time I checked, not too long ago. Why do people still talk about breeding like rabbits - I think we've long surpassed them.

More Quotes, but I can't rember who from:

"Truely, Money can't buy happiness, but it can make misery deeply enjoyable"

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."

"Money can't buy happiness... But then, happiness can't buy government-insured C.D.'s"

Bernie :eek:)

First of all, no one can buy happy-ness, which is what it sound like you are planning to do.

Second, most people arent happy, never will be happy, and I am happy to say I am one of those people.

Helpful hint:
If you expect nothing, than everthing that you recieve, anything that happens will make you content.... note: I did not say happy.... CONTENT!

I give up! I have been trying to find happy-ness everywhere. It is just not in the cards for me. So I invite someone to join me in my pit of solitude.

Hmm, you should open up Herve's Blues Bar ... I feel like drinking hard virtual scotch and putting some blues music on iTunes, and I'd be happy to join you in your pit of solitude, Less than ...

... but then it wouldn't really be a pit of solitude, as such ... just ...

:confused:

errr, yeah.

I'm broke, and my baby, she's gone away,
She said "It's the Mac or it's me babe" and I said the Mac stays,
So I ain't got me no girl in my house,
Just a flat-screen and a one-button mouse,
I think I'll come down to Herve's and sing my blues away ...

Back