How To Erase Iphone 7 For Resale?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ParkPrince, May 27, 2017.

1. ParkPrince

ParkPrince
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Registered

I think most of you have heard about the release date of iPhone 8, most likely will be this Stempber. As a loyal fan of iPhone, you must want to taste the delicious dish. I of course of no exception, is planning to get one. The announcement of the release has attracted a lot of attention and everyone is looking forward to it.

It suddenly came to me that how to deal with the old iPhone 7 I am currently using. I decided to resell it for some money so it won't have a big effect on my budget for the new iPhone. If you are in the similar situation, you will also need to clear the old phone before reselling or giving it away. So how to erase iPhone 7 ?

My experience of the same situation last time taught me that it is not a good idea to manually delete the file on the iPhone. Bisides, manual deletion can't help you remove everything completely. I've tried that but a lot of underneath data was still on the phone, my personal info included. That sounds terrible because my info would be on the phone owned by someone I don't know.

Later I figured it out and I want to share with you so you can avoid any unnecessary trouble. If you want to erase iPhone for resale , you can use iOS Data Eraser that will enable you to erase all data on your iPhone, including the underneath info such as cookies, cached files. And the deleted data is 100% unrecoverable!

Below is the step-by-step tutorials on how to erase iPhone using iPhone cleaner software .

Step 1: Start iOS Data Eraser

After you download iOS Data Eraser, install it on your computer and start it.

Step 2: Connect iPhone 7 with Computer

After you launch the program and enter the user interface, connect the iPhone 7 with the computer via USB cable. Once they are connected, iOS Data Eraser will detect your iPhone.

Step 3: Erase iPhone 7 Data

Now you can choose an erasing mode: Express Cleanup, Photo Compress, Erase Private Data, Erase Deleted Files or Erase All Data. Once you click on “Erase All Data” and then click “Erase Now”, iOS Data Eraser will start to erase all data on your iPhone, and with no recovery possibility.

[​IMG]

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Rosie Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

I would think that using iTunes you can use Reset to totally erase the phone and install fresh iOS. No need to purchase an app.

DeltaMac and Satcomer like this.