How to Loop Slides in Power Point 2004 11.2.4?

Greg Reez

Creatively Speaking
Been awhile since I've used Power Point. Then end result that I'd like to accomplish is this:

I have a 16 slide presentation. The first part of the presentation will contain 6 photos that will fade in starting with the first photo, then the second, then the 3rd, etc. When it gets to photo #6 it will go back to the first photo, and start over again, looping until the presenter clicks. The purpose is so we have a series of looping photos while people are sitting down.

And when the presenter clicks, the photo animation stops and moves to the next slide so the presenter can start with the presentation.

We can either loop the first 6 slides, each having a photo, and when it reaches that 6th slide it can start over at slide one. Or, have all 6 photos on the first slide and loop the photos. In either situation, we'd like to advance by clicking so the presentation can start.

I've been trying to find a solution and searching around the internet, but I've had no luck.

Please..... Help... have..... deadlines.....

MS PP 2004, Mac OSX.4.11 PPC G5

Actually I found a simple fix. Two files. One with the intro, one with the actual presentation.

close

Back