How to open a .123 file on MAC (NOT .wk3 or .wk4)

felo500

Registered
So I´ve been looking for converters and websites only to find that this kind of thing can´t be done with mac (just pc´s), so I´m stuck with all these .123 files I need to open on my mac and simply can´t find a way to do so, excel wouldn´t do it, tried word, and ended up with jargon and characters (tried rtf, text only, etc etc). Any ideas on converters or any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

felo500

Excel is supposed to open just about any Lotus 1-2-3 file. Have you selected Enable: Lotus 1-2-3 Files in the File/Open dialog box?

Perhaps, you have not associated .wk3 and .wk4 files with Excel. Use the File/Get Info dialog box to do this.

To convert 1-2-3 files to another format (including Excel), you can use MacLinkPlus Deluxe.

None of thes worked, excel still says cannot open lotus 4.x file. GUess I´ll have to install bootcamp or pay for maclinkplusdeluxe. =(

Also, not even mac link deluxe translaates or opens lotus .123 files by that I mean files with the .123 extension, ONLY wk3 and 2k4 files, and not .123 extension files. (headache)

Also, not even mac link deluxe translaates or opens lotus .123 files by that I mean files with the .123 extension, ONLY wk3 and 2k4 files, and not .123 extension files. (headache)
PM me a copy of one of your problematic spreadsheets. I will see if I can convert it to Excel format for you.

Back