Howdy from Ohio!

CincyMac

Registered
Nice to be here.

I've been a Macintosh user since June 2000 and I absolutely despise Windows. :D

I'm Catholic and I'm an amateur biblical history buff.

One cool Leopard or Tiger dashboard widget I love is the Daily Verse widget, I think you will like it.

Plus I bet you don't know is the Mac is being used in a lot of churches that are going high tech. With programs like Pro Presenter as well as other some churches are starting to look like real pros.

Now back on the Mac front I urge you to get the book Mac OS X Snow Leopard: The Missing Manual book. It is funny and very informative and since Snow Leopard is coming out soon it should be one on any new Mac sold after middle September.

Lastly welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here and contribute some Mac knowledge to those who are seeking it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

Plus I bet you don't know is the Mac is being used in a lot of churches that are going high tech. With programs like Pro Presenter as well as other some churches are starting to look like real pros.

Yep, it's a great program. It's expensive, but extremely powerful (well in my opinion). We use it both in about normal service and youth service and it has always worked flawlessly.

Back