Html Messages In Entourage 2004

Griff Rose

Registered
Most HTML Messages either display correctly or provide me with the option to download pictures if I choose to do so. However when I attempt to view emails from one particular source, I simply see a blank message although there is clearly more information in the message. An extract of the source of the message is attahced below. Is there some way I can view such messages in Entourage 2004?
--------------------------------------
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_01_ABCDEF01
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You need an HTML capable email client for this message.

Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=Windows-1252"><meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="Content-Type"><style><!--h1 {margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:center; page-break-after:avoid; font-size:14.0pt; font-family:Arial;

Griff Rose said:
Most HTML Messages either display correctly or provide me with the option to download pictures if I choose to do so. However when I attempt to view emails from one particular source, I simply see a blank message although there is clearly more information in the message. An extract of the source of the message is attahced below. Is there some way I can view such messages in Entourage 2004?
--------------------------------------
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

You need an HTML capable email client for this message.

Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=Windows-1252"><meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="Content-Type"><style><!--h1 {margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:center; page-break-after:avoid; font-size:14.0pt; font-family:Arial;
My experience with Entourage 2004 is that when messages get flagged in some way, that the app does not provide an option to override the flag. Some [important] messages are lost and you don't even know that you lost them. My workaround is to setup the same account on the MacOS X Mail client. If you are using an Exchange server, the messages are still there. Mail allows flagged messages through to the user where they can be dealt with.

Back