Huge iTunes import file sizes

ebolag4

Fundamentalist whack-job
I just did my first CD import since upgrading to iTunes 4 and every file was huge. The smallest file was over 12 minutes long, the largest over an hour. :mad: iTunes was importing each song, and then adding huge amounts of silence at the end of each file!

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me? Any ideas on what's going on or how to fix it?

PS: I'm at work now, so I'll try importing the same CD at home and see what happens. Maybe the CD I tried to import has problems?

PSS: I'm also having a new problem with iTunes today. I have to hit Apple-H twice to hide it, but only once like normal for any other app. Is my iTunes about to fritz out on me?

I experienced the following problem (see file attached)... The Tittles of some 600 songs just disapeared and I have no clue what could have done it. If I play them, the title comes back...

Attachments

• itunesprob.pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 7
Well, nobody here seems to have a clue, and neither do I. But, I did try the CD at home like I said, and it worked fine. I came back to work and tried again, and I'm importing at normal sizes right this moment as I type.

Go figure.

I have strange things like that in apps sometimes. I think that it must be something to do with the date/time ;) *superstitious*

Back