I Cant Wait...

MACLOVA

Simply Mac-Loving
I HOPE THE G5 IS GOING TO BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!

My question here would be... should I buy it????? Or should I wait for bug fixies etc.????

HMMMMMMMM... I DUNNO!!!

HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope that you have also social concerns. I have studied 5 years for doing my graduate. I don't care about the artwork. If you don't have any social feelings, the computer will get a person who's not able to communicate. I'm quite sure that I want to see more human software! I wanted to buy an Imac and my order get cancelled. I agree to continue to do informatics. If there is no new hardware, your computer can be more human.

I have no idea how or what this degenerated into... But, I believe you asked if you should buy a G5 when they come out. List your needs and wants for power and the apps you find essential and people can help me tell you if the new chip will make any real dif for you. Me, I'm on the fence. Last I heard the G5 was moving towards a more 'intel-like' pipeline structure (smaller/fatter vs longer/thinner is the dif in short). Correct me if I'm wrong. But that's not the direction I want to go. There were a slew of threads about the G5 back a bit. search for them. I can't even remember the consensus - if there was one...

Most of the apps you're using probably aren't even optimized for the G4 and velocity engine, altivec, etc... yet or even dual processors of any type.

I have the luxury that I'll be able to buy a new G5 sys and compare with my current system. I'll have an opinion then. I'm a newest/greatest/gadget guy... So I'm sure one will end up in my computer room. Whether it will be the main machine is another issue.

Lastly, What was that human thing form zazza? It contradicted itself in more than one way/form. I'm interested to know what you mean in your own words - not irrelevant links. Bio-Informatics is the area I am concentrating in for Intellectual property Law. If this is what you're referring to, please explain...:confused:

zaza = Hervé Hinnekens on other hardware
I'm sure that the internet can be a way to be more human and in this way that software who needs more than one player is also a good option.
An other computer is not confirmed by Steve Jobs, but he confirms that there will be macs after Macworld. You take it as it comes.
BTW "The new human software will not run on a powermac."

Back