I got a free iphone video converter, but not working

asheyli

Registered
I got a free iPod touch during the Apple giveaway for the back-to-school promo. The sound quality is impressive. So I tried to transfer my video collections to iPod for watching them on the go, but problem meet during this process. The videos that I took from HD camcorder are not compatible with iPod. My friends Jack who are used to Apple devices told me I need a video converter to fix it. I took a try of the free Mpeg Streamclip, but no success. Then MacX iPhone Video Converter, claims to be given away this month. But after I downloaded it, it said it has not been activated yet. Is there anything I missed? http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-iphone-video-converter/

You need to enter the activation code. If you go to the link you provided, the activation code is in red at the left bottom of the page.

You just entered the registration code then u can do this. Else, you download All video Converter. There is no activation code. So, you can convert videos easily without any problem. Hope you like my way...!! :)
my lead system pro

Last edited:
Back