I love my Limp Bizkit Videos

jdog

Not a Moderator
Hey wdw_ have you seen Limp in concert? I went to the Family Values concert (I think '99) in Sacramento, it kicked ass! Where can we get the videos from?

-jdog

wdw_

Rockee
No I haven't seen them in concert yet. I actualy only started listening to Limp Bizkit 2 months ago.
I used Lime Wire. ( http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10214-100-5889978.html?tag=st.dl.10005.pop.10214-100-5889978 ). It's like Napster for anything. It's not encredibly stable under Mac OS X, but it get's the job done. It's not like it crashes every 2 minutes or anything, but if you use other Mac OS X applications while it's running it will freeze after a while. But I like it. Oh, I made a Mac OS X icon for Lime Wire. Here ya' go.
http://homepage.mac.com/wdw_/.cv/wdw_/Public/lime Wire.icns.zip-binhex.hqx

Trip

Registered
LimeWire allows you to search for a lot of things!
Example: yesterday I downloaded 13 episodes of the Simpsons...right onto my computer! :)

The only problem when you get this much power...you don't know what to do with it all.

kilowatt

mach-o mach-o man
Originally posted by Trip

The only problem when you get this much power...you don't know what to do with it all.

I know what you mean... its a hard to make so many choices.

The only thing I want out of LimeWire right now (besides a new girl friend... no, not that, a real 3d one... lol) is the next/first epsode of Startrek: Enterprise. Its called "Broken Bow" or something... gota have it!!!! Can't wait until wednesday!

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I have tried limewire...
I cannot connect to any server dammit :(
Neither from home, nor from work (which is where I wanna connect from)... why oh why dammit ?!

And scour.net went offline a few month after they released their mac client :p

Trip

Registered
Is there a carbon version of Hotline for OS X? If so where can I download it at? That used to be my main source for downloading. :wink:

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I d/led some music videos from carracho but there arent a lot of video servers out there.

I got Angefalls by Ayla
Heart of Asia by Watergate (BEAUTIFUL song !!!!!)
outter space by Mellon or whatever he is called :p (reggae kinda dance)

just call me DJ admiral ;)

Admiral

Trip

Registered
Here's all my MV downloads for the last 2 days:

Incubus - Drive
Limp Bizkit - Boiler
Limp Bizkit - My Way
Linkin Park - Crawling
P.O.D. - Alive
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Gorillaz - 19-2000
Fat Boy Slim - Weapon Of Choice
Wierd Al - Omish Paradise

Then there's all of my Simpsons episodes. I say I did pretty well for a 56k user. :)

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I like the gorillaz music vids.. I have 3 of em, 19-2000, clint, and tomorrwo comes today.

I have about 120 music vids backed up on CDs...dont have omosh paradise though :p

I think we should start a collaborative caraccho server of music videos lol :p

Admiral

wdw_

Rockee
Here are the videos I have downloaded so far.

Aerosmith-Jaded

Alien Ant Farm-Smooth Criminal

Bjork-It's Oh So Quiet

Blink 182-"All The Small Things"-"The Rock Show"-"What's My Age Again?"

Bloodhound Gang-"Bad Touch"

Britney Spears-"Last To Know"-"Pepsi Commercial"-"Stronger"

Buggles-"Video Killed The Radio Star"

Doctor Dre-"Forgot About Dre"

Eminem- "Stan Ft. Elton John (Live)"-"The Real Slim Shady"

Fatboy Slim-"Praise You"-"Weapon Of Choice"-"Ya Mamma"

Foo Fighters-"Big Me"-"Learn To Fly"

Gorillaz-"19-2000"

Kid Rock-"American Bad Ass"-"Bawitdaba"-"Cowboy"

KoRn-"Freak On A Leash"

Limp Bizkit-"Boiler"-"Break Stuff"-"bunnymosh.swf"-"Counterfeit"-"Faith"-"Faith(Woodstock 99)"-"Jump Around (live)"-"Korn & Limp Bizkit"-"My Generation"-"My Way"-"My Way(William Orbit Remix)"-"N 2 Gether Now"-"Nookie"-"Nookie (Woodstock '99)"-"Re-Arranged"-"Rollin'"-"Take A Look Around"-"Web Site Inro (My Way).swf"-"Web Site Intro (Boiler).swf"-"myway.swf"

Linkin Park-"Crawling"

Methods of Mayhem-"Get Naked"

Michael Jackson-"Billie Jean"-"Black or White"-"Scream"

Moby-"Southside"

Mudvayne-"Dig"-"Nothing To Gein"

Nirvana-"Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Sum 41-"FatLip"-"Fatlip/Pain For Pleasure"-"Rock Medley(live MTV 20)"

Tom Green-"The Bum Bum Song"

Weezer-"Buddy Holly"-"Hash Pipe"

Weird Al-"Interview With Ozzy"

PS. I have all of Weird Al's videos on DVD.

Trip

Registered
I need to get Alien Ant Farm, Fat Boy Slim, and Beastie Boys MVs on my computer, are they good quality?
Does anybody know where I can download
Dream - "This is me"? I really want that song cause the girls are so hot and the beat is catchy! :)